Monday, February 15, 2010

I WILL Update! (Tomorrow?)

I think people stopped reading this thing because they realized it wasn't going anywhere...and every time I look at it, I think, "I need to update my blog...I will..." and then weeks later, I go, "oh great, I didn't update it...I will update it soon!" and...yeah, you get the point. (The same goes for my DWTS/American Idol blog too. I still have a draft of a post from last week that's unfinished on there...) So guess what? Since I have a glorious 5-hour break from classes (as usual) tomorrow (it's Tuesday, but we have our Monday classes instead, because of NO SCHOOL TODAY! It was so nice...), I am making a goal to post like there's no tomorrow. It will probably be bloated, rambling, and full of bullets and crazy events that have happened--after all, I have a vacation and 4 1/2 months of my freshman year of college to tell you all about--but it will be a post, something I have not properly done in nearly half a year. So get ready for blogging from Brandon! Again! And not about one of two excellent reality shows that he really needs to stay caught up! Stay tuned. And cheese out. :)

No comments: